Series 750 Casement
The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Brick Mould exterior frame design
- Insulated glass panel with Warm Edge Spacer System for optimum thermal performance and the ability to upgrade glass to meet any thermal cosmetic or functional requirement
- Multi-Seal Weather protection provides multiple barriers and maximum defense against air and water infiltration
- State-of-the-Art Hardware with single-lever multi-point lock accommodates single vent widths up to 36"
- Sash cranks open 90 degrees for easy cleaning
- Aesthetic Handle operates smoothly and folds into assembly cover so it will not interfere with window treatments
- A wide variety of rectangular and custom shaped picture windows is also available (consult your Atrium representative for details)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom sizes available
- Integral nail fin
- Low-E with Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-e with Argon Gas
- Double Strength
- 5/8" box and contoured
- 3/4" box
- 1" contoured
- 1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
- Custom patterns also available
- Multi-point locking system with steel drive gear operator
- Series: 750
- Sash Operation: Casement
- Frame Material: Vinyl (PVC)
- Frame Construction: Fusion Welded
- Exterior Frame Appearance: Beveled
- Frame Depth: 3-1/4''
- Frame Style: Nail fin
- Mounting Flange Setback: 1-3/8''
- Sill Design: Sloped
- Glass: 3/4'' Insulated
- Divided Lites: 5/8
- Hardware: Multi-point locking system with steel drive gear operator
- Screen Frame: Color matched extruded aluminum full screen
- Screen Mesh:
- 18 x 16 Fiberglass mesh
- Optional charcoal aluminum mesh
- Structural Performance: DP 55 at 36'' x 72''